Herald Dial+ House of X set

This is for all matters strategy. Want a build reviewed? Want some help with keywords? Questioning how to best achieve a synergy with certain figures? This is the place for you.

Herald Dial+ House of X set

Postby The Bradcast Show » Fri Jan 08, 2021 7:56 pm

So, what are the top pieces to equip with Galactus within the House of X set? I'm looking and nothing stands out to me at first glance. If I had to pick one or two, Juggernaut or Douglock.
The Bradcast Show

Re: Herald Dial+ House of X set

Postby RobEng » Sat Jan 09, 2021 11:55 am

I just got my Galactus today so I haven't played it yet. What do you think makes a figure standout as a good recipient of the Herald Dial? It seems that as the goal is to advance the dial to bring on Galactus, it is tough to find the a character that utilizes the powers it offers better than others. Longevity and/or survivability seem to be key in getting to see the big guy. The giving of 5 range is a nice way to grant brawlers a range threat. Juggernaut seems like a good choice but Douglock would be relying on his Shape Change to survive. How about the Uncommon Wolverine or either of the Vulcans"
RobEng

Re: Herald Dial+ House of X set

Postby JoePanc » Sat Jan 09, 2021 2:49 pm

Douglock with Krakoan Revival can be really obnoxious.

Juggernaut with his STOP clicks is a good choice. Chase Apoc could also be an interesting one (and more manageable because of his lower starting line and overall cost).

I still need to make Andre a herald.
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Clix War Council