Marvel Heroclix: X-Men X of Swords Storyline Organized Play

Marvel Heroclix: X-Men X of Swords Storyline Organized Play

Postby JoePanc » Wed Aug 31, 2022 7:23 pm

Last Updated: 7.29.23

004 The Fury
[C]
The character's card should indicate that it's standard power is lime green for Exploit Weakness.

006 White Priestess
[C] The character's card should have the Mystics team ability listed.

018 Solem
[C] The ADAMANTIUM SKIN effect should have the Indomitable symbol instead of Star.

033 Tarn the Uncaring
[E] TO ME, MY LOCUS VILE!:
Leadership. When Tarn the Uncaring uses it and succeeds, choose one:
*Generate a Locus Vile.
*Place all of Tarn the Uncaring's Locus Vile bystanders on the map adjacent to him.

XoSOP035 Magik (Source) (Added 11.8.22) 
I’LL KICK THE DOOR OPEN: Charge, Phasing/Teleport. When Magik moves, after resolutions generate a Stepping Disc marker in the square she began her movement in. // Friendly characters within 2 squares of the Stepping Disc marker can use “FREE: Place this character into an unoccupied square with that Stepping Disc marker.” // At the beginning of your turn, remove all Stepping Disc markers.

036 Captain Avalon
[C] The character's card should show a point value of 70/45 points.

201 Captain Avalon
[C] The character's card should show a point value of 75 points.

[E] I NO LONGER HAVE THE TEMPERAMENT TO BE CAPTAIN BRITAIN: Leadership. // When Captain Avalon takes damage from an attack, roll a d6 and Captain Avalon can use the listed power until the end of your next turn.
*1-3: Battle Fury.
*4-6: Willpower.

208 Pogg-Ur Pogg (12.1.22)
[C]
The character's card should have the Colossal symbols instead of Giant.

209 Apocalypse
[E] KRAKOA IS FOR ALL MUTANTS:
When determining themed teams, characters with the Arakko keyword gain the X-Men keyword. // When a friendly character with the X-Men keyword would be hit with a close attack, if they can use Blades/Claws/Fangs they may roll a d6. If they do and the result is greater than the attacker's printed damage value, they evade the attack.

s012 Sword of Might, s013 Pogg Ur-Pogg, s014 Skybreaker, s015 Warlock, s016 Muramasa Blade, s017 Grasscutter, s018 Godkiller, s019 Soulsword, s020 Light of Galador, s021 Mercy
[E] These equipment are classified as "Sword" equipment and should all have "(Sword equipment)" printed after their names.

s019 Soulsword
[E] EFFECT: Blades/Claws/Fangs, [MYSTICS] // If this character has the [MYSTICS] printed on its base(1.29.23), once per turn when they use it choose one: deal 2 penetrating damage instead -or- also heal 1 click.

Tarot The Magician (1.29.23)
[E] Characters have [MYSTICS]. If the character has [MYSTICS] printed on its base, when they use it they deal 1 unavoidable damage instead.

Tarot Judgment (7.29.23)
[E] When a character heals, that character's controller gains 1 MISSION POINT for each click healed (maximum of 3 MISSION POINTS per turn).

Source Link
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Modern Age Errata and Clarifications