Marvel Heroclix: Fantastic Four

Marvel Heroclix: Fantastic Four

Postby JoePanc » Sun Apr 10, 2022 11:59 pm

039 Franklin Richards
[E] EVERYTIME I USE MY POWERS, I GET CLOSER TO LOSING THEM
: FREE: Choose 3 standard powers. Franklin Richards can use the chosen powers until your next turn.// At the end of your turn, if Franklin Richards activated this power or made an attack this turn, roll a d6. Deal him unavoidable damage equal to half the result.

040 Skrull General
[E] INVASION PLANS FROM THE SKRULL EMPIRE
: When a friendly character uses Shape Change and succeeds, the attacker can't choose a new target with the Skrulls keyword.

043 Living Laser
[E]ABSORPTION OR AMPLIFICATION
: When Living Laser is missed by an attack, give him an Absorption token. // FREE: Remove an Absorption token to choose one: Regeneration as FREE -or- make a range attack using Ranged Combat Expert.

064 Valeria Von Doom
[E] HUNTING ANOMALIES FROM OTHER WORLDS
: FREE: Roll a d6 and place Valeria Von Doom up to that many squares away. // During your opponent's turn, when an opposing character is placed within 4 squares and line of fire, after resolutions deal them 1 penetrating damage.

065 Maker
[E] I'VE BEEN MAKING SOME NEW TOOLS
: Outwit, Perplex. // When Maker hits, after resolutions generate a token that is a copy of an Equipment-Object that's equipped to a hit opposing character. That object has [MAX 1] (for each object name) and isn't scored.

"LATVERIAN VILLAGE" Map
[E]: At the beginning of the game, choose a friendly character. This game, that character has: "Mastermind, but only to choose a friendly Latverian Peasant bystander."// At the beginning of the game, generate 3 Latverian Peasant bystanders in different orange squares. If the chosen character is named Dr. Doom, generate 6 instead.

CONSOLATION: At the beginning of the game, generate a Latverian Peasant bystander in your starting area.

Source: https://win.wizkids.com/bb/viewtopic.ph ... =20#p34063
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Golden Age Errata and Clarifications