Marvel HeroClix: Avengers Fantastic Four Empyre

Marvel HeroClix: Avengers Fantastic Four Empyre

Postby JoePanc » Mon Apr 11, 2022 12:27 am

Last Updated: 7.11.22

#052 Wolverine
[E] (6.30.22) TRACKING THE TARGET: At the beginning of the game, choose an opposing character as Wolverine’s Mark. Whenever that character moves, after resolutions you may move Wolverine up to 2 squares. // At the beginning of your turn, if no opposing character on the map is Wolverine’s Mark, choose an opposing character to be Wolverine’s Mark.

054 Venom Iceman
[E] ICEBALL BLAST:
Incapacitate, KNOCKBACK. // When Venom Iceman destroys a square of blocking terrain, after resolutions deal 1 damage to each opposing character adjacent to that square.

059b Captain Mar-Vell
[E] I CAN’T JUST WATCH THEM DIE… I MUST ACT!
: Once per attack, when another friendly character within range and line of fire is targeted with an attack, before the attack is made you may place Captain Mar-Vell in a square adjacent to that character and he becomes the target of the attack instead (even if he would otherwise be an illegal target).

061 Venom Rogue
[E] I CAN REMEMBER EVERYONE I'VE EVER TOUCHED:
When Venom Rogue hits, give a hit character an Absorption token. // FREE: Choose a displayed standard power that an adjacent character or a character with an Absorption token can use. Venom Rogue can use that power until you choose again.

066 Beast (7.11.22)
[E] YES, YES, SMARTEST MUTANT-SIMIAN-WIZARD IN THE ROOM: Outwit, Probability Control. When Beast uses Outwit and targets an opposing character, until your next turn the chosen power also can't be used by opposing characters if they are within 4 squares of Beast. // Opposing characters within range can't use SAFEGUARD: Outwit or Protected: Outwit.

Legacy Cards
L064 Captain America

[E] The Speed power shown on click #3 should be colored orange (Leap/Climb) instead of green (Charge).

Source: https://win.wizkids.com/bb/viewtopic.ph ... =20#p34159
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Golden Age Errata and Clarifications