World's Finest

World's Finest

Postby JoePanc » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:13 pm

003 Batman
[E]Shifting Focus - Batman:
Give Batman a free action if he began your turn on the map. Replace him with another character with this trait on the same click number.

018 Batman
[E]I'VE DISCOVERED WHAT I NEED TO KNOW:
Outwit with a range of 8. When Batman uses it, if he removes a Study token, he can either choose an additional power –or- this use of Outwit lasts until your next turn, even if this power is lost.

021 Negative Man (Negative Spirit)
[E]NEGATIVELY-CHARGED ENERGY BEING:
Phasing/Teleport. When Negative Spirit is given a MOVE action, after resolutions, he may make a close attack, targeting one opposing character occupying a square he moved through, regardless of adjacency.

041 Mary Marvel
[E]SHAZAM!:
Once per game, STOP. Regeneration. When Mary Marvel uses it, don't heal 1 less due to STOP and don’t halve the result.

048 Zatara
[E]SACRIFICE MYSELF TO SAVE THE UNIVERSE... AND ZATANNA:
Pulse Wave. When Zatara uses it, he doesn't target friendly characters he shares a keyword with and may choose that he deals 4 damage instead of 1. If he chose to do so, after resolutions, KO Zatara.

053b Harlequin
[E]POP! GOES THE WEASEL:
Pulse Wave. When Harlequin uses it, once per game she may choose that it deals 3 damage instead of 1. If she chose to do so, she can't generate Jack-in-the-Box bystanders for the rest of the game.

054 The Joker
[E]I'LL KILL EVERY BATMAN THERE EVER WAS OR EVER WILL BE:
Outwit. When The Joker uses it, he does not need line of fire and may also target each other opposing character with the same name as his original target anywhere on the map. (You can choose a different power on each target.)

057 Platinum
[E]METALLIC PROPERTY: PRECIOUS:
Sidestep, but only when Platinum is within 3 squares of another friendly character with the Metal Men keyword. // When she uses Outwit and is within 3 squares of another friendly character with the Metal Men keyword, she may choose up to two powers.

061 Superman, 062 Batman, 063 Wonder Woman, 064 Green Lantern, 065 Shazam!, 066 Spectre
[E]WE WILL MAKE THINGS RIGHT AGAIN:
[Character]'s combat values can only be modified by powers or abilities from characters with [Kingdom Come team ability symbol]. [Character] has PROTECTED: Outwit, but only from characters without the [Kingdom Come team ability symbol].

S001 Weapon Drop
[E]EFFECT:
Give the equipped character a free action to choose one of the displayed powers. The equipped character can use the chosen power until your next turn and, immediately at the beginning of your turn, roll a d6 that can't be rerolled and turn this dial to that click number.

Source Link: https://win.wizkids.com/bb/viewtopic.ph ... =80#p24459
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Golden Age Errata and Clarifications