Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD

Nick Fury, Agent of SHIELD

Postby JoePanc » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:18 pm

006b Alexander Pierce
[E]NICK FURY'S PERSONAL BODYGUARD:
Adjacent friendly characters that share a keyword with Alexander Pierce can use Mastermind, but can only choose Alexander Pierce. Friendly characters named Nick Fury within 4 squares and line of fire can use Mastermind, but can only choose Alexander Pierce regardless of point value and adjacency.

018 Contessa Valentina
[E]SETTING THE TABLE FOR BETRAYAL:
Mastermind, but can only choose characters with the Hydra or S.H.I.E.L.D. keyword. When Contessa Valentina uses it, give her a Traitor token and then roll a d6 that can't be rerolled and add 1 for each Traitor token; on a result of 8 or higher, you may replace her with NFAoS #057 Madame Hydra.

020b John Garrett
[E]COLLATERAL DAMAGE:
Energy Explosion. When John Garrett uses it, if the original target is the highest-point opposing character and is adjacent to at least one other character, damage dealt is penetrating.

021 Fitz (Hoverbot)
[E]MY EYES AND EARS:
Sidestep. Hoverbot doesn't require opponents to break away, doesn't block line of fire, can't be chosen for Mastermind, and has PROTECTED: Perplex.

024 Winter Soldier
[E]DEADLY SNIPER:
Outwit and Ranged Combat Expert, both with a minimum range value of 10. If Winter Soldier uses both in a turn, he must target the same character.

029 Man-Killer
[E]NO MAN IS BETTER THAN ME!:
When Man-Killer is the only target of an attack and the attacking character has a higher attack or damage value than Man-Killer, that character uses Man-Killer's printed value instead of the higher value.

031b Baron Blood
[E]FIGHTING ALONGSIDE MY BROTHER:
PROTECTED: Mystics damage. If a friendly character named Doctor Strange is on the map, Baron Blood modifies attack and damage +1 when attacking a character with the Monster or Mystical keyword.

064 Kang's Time Chair
[E]Personal Craft: Kang:
A themed team may include Kang's Time Chair and is still a themed team as long as a character named Kang or Kang the Conqueror is on your force.

A001 Torso (Hulkbuster)
[E]EFFECT:
This character can use Invulnerability.

A002 Right Leg (Hulkbuster)
[E]EFFECT:
This character can use Toughness and the Flight ability.

A003 Left Leg (Hulkbuster)
[E]EFFECT:
This character can use Toughness and its attacks generate knock back.

A004 Right Arm (Hulkbuster)
[E]EFFECT:
This character can use Energy Explosion and has a minimum range value of 6.

A005 Left Arm (Hulkbuster)
[E]EFFECT:
This character can use Exploit Weakness.

Source Link: https://win.wizkids.com/bb/viewtopic.ph ... =80#p24457
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Golden Age Errata and Clarifications