Deadpool

Deadpool

Postby JoePanc » Mon Aug 22, 2022 11:27 pm

038 CopyCat
[E]INFILTRATE MY ENEMIES:
Before placing characters in your starting area, you may choose an opposing character that is 100 points or less not named Copycat. Copycat becomes friendly to that character's force and that character becomes friendly to your force. Any game effects assigned to each of them is now assigned to the other. When Copycat fails a roll for Shape Change, uses Regeneration, or is knocked out, after actions resolve, this effect ends and any game effects assigned to each of them is now assigned to the other.

[C]Placement: Copycat physically begins the game in the starting area of the opposing player and is placed by that player just like any other character on their force. The chosen figure begins the game in the choosing player’s starting area just like any other character on their force.

[C]Scoring: Copycat and the chosen character become members of the opposing force for scoring purposes. This means that when Copycat is Ko’ed with INFILTRATE MY ENEMIES still in effect, the player opposing Copycat would score her Victory Points. Similarly, when the chosen figure is KO’ed with INFILTRATE MY ENEMIES still in effect, the player opposing the chosen figure will score its Victory Points.

[C]Effect Ends: INFILTRATE MY ENEMIES ends in a number of ways, all of which are stipulated in the power. The effect ends when Copycat fails a Shape Change roll, uses Regeneration, or is knocked out. The effect DOES NOT end if the chosen figure is knocked out.

043 Black Talon
[C]Black Talon’s Trait “Power of the Living Loa” can’t target characters that are on the map or on character cards.

[C]When Black Talon’s “Power of the Living Loa” removes a character from the game, it may not be targeted again by Black Talon through the use of this trait.

[C]No points will be scored for a character removed from the game through the “Power of the Living Loa".

057 Tiamat
[E]CHAMPION AND STEED:
Once per turn, when an opposing character has taken damage from his attack and actions resolve, you may give Tiamat any action as a free action. When you do, after that action resolves, remove an action token from Tiamat.

061 Kingpin
[E]CLONE DEAR VANESSA FOR FOOD:
At the beginning of the game, place a Vanessa token on this card. As long as that token is on this card, give Kingpin a power action to place a Food token on this card or the card of a single adjacent friendly character with the Z-Virus keyword, unless that card has 5 Food tokens. When Kingpin would be KO'd and before activating Zombie Hunger, remove the Vanessa token to place up to 3 Food tokens on this card, until this card has no more than 5 Food tokens.

102 Bill, Agent of A.I.M.
[E]MY HIGH-ENERGY FINDER THING:
Give Bill, Agent of A.I.M. a power action and choose the highest-point opposing character. Until your next turn, that character can be targeted with a ranged combat attack by one friendly character adjacent to Bill, Agent of A.I.M. and line of fire for that attack isn't blocked.

201 Deadpool
[E]This character has Grey click numbers except for 1 which is Red, 3 which is Blue, and 5 which is Yellow.

202 Daredevil
[E]This character has Grey click numbers except for 1 which is Red, 3 which is Blue, and 5 which is Yellow.

Source Link: https://win.wizkids.com/bb/viewtopic.ph ... =70#p24322
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Golden Age Errata and Clarifications