Marvel HeroClix: Galactic Guardians

Marvel HeroClix: Galactic Guardians

Postby JoePanc » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:25 pm

Source Link

#004 Skrull Rebel
[E]The point cost on the character card is 30.

#012 Charlie-27
[E]This character’s card has the Image on the card for the THICK SKIN (Invulnerability) Power.

#014 Astral Dr. Strange
[E]There is a yellow starting line to the left of click #7.

#015 Nova Corps Centurion
[E]The first sentence of Share Through the Worldmind reads: "Friendly characters with the Nova Corps keyword can use Ranged Combat Expert, but using it modifies their damage value or attack value only by +1."

#022 Xavin
[E]The second sentence of One Powerset at a Time reads: "If you do, at the end of your turn, if Xavin is not KO'd, return him to the click he began the turn on."

#023 Blastaar
[C]For Negative Zone Prison Break, the chosen character is returned on the same starting line it used when it first entered the game.

#027 Hulk
[E]The experience level of this figure is alter-ego.

#028 Dr. Strange
[E]There is a Trait symbol on the base.

#029 Morg
[E]There is a Trait symbol on the base.

#043 Stranger
[E]The Size I Need To Be reads: “…possesses…”

#049 Thanos
[E]The second sentence of Teleport My Greatest Enemies reads: "Give Thanos a power action and place the two highest point value target opposing characters in squares adjacent to Thanos."

[C]For Teleport My Greatest Enemies, if Thanos can’t target the two highest point value characters, then he can’t use this power.

[C]For Teleport My Greatest Enemies, Thanos must be able to place the targets adjacent to himself. If he can’t, then he can’t use this power.

#100 Super-Nova
[E]The first sentence of Share Through the Worldmind reads: "Friendly characters with the Nova Corps keyword can use Ranged Combat Expert, but using it modifies their damage value or attack value only by +1."

#102 Hulk
[E]Fully Split from Banner reads: “After choosing starting areas, you may place in your starting area a Bruce Banner bystander token as described on the back of this card.”

#201 Nova
[E]The second sentence of The Human Rocket reads: “When he uses it and moves at least 3 squares and in a direct line, modify his damage value by +1.”

#G01 Galactus
[C]When used in a tournament, the person fielding Galactus must offer the same figure each round as his choice for herald.

[E]The free actions used in the You Shall Not Harm My Master ability may activate the same effect repeatedly.

[E]The fourth sentence of My Herald reads: “The chosen Herald is added to your force at the beginning of your first turn.”

[E]The fifth sentence of My Herald reads: “Your chosen Herald possesses the Power Cosmic team ability, the symbol, and modifies their combat values by +1.”

#G02 Ziran The Tester
[E]Click #6 for Testing reads: "at least 5 different team abilities?"

[E]Click #9 for Testing reads: "a character that can use Enhancement on their opening click?"

[C]The Celestial trait may not be used when played at the 300 point level.

[C]When facing multiple opponents, each test is checked against each team. If all teams fail, the 2 damage may be given to any figure on any team.

[C]All damage from the Testing is dealt at one time.

G05 Uatu The Watcher
[E]The first sentence of I Am Only a Watcher (50 points) reads “When placing characters at the beginning of the game, place Uatu The Watcher anywhere on the map that's at least 2 squares away from any starting area."

#G06 Dormammu
[E]Lord of the Dark Dimension reads: "Dormammu can use Probability Control. Friendly characters ignore the Mystics Team ability."

Galactic Guardians Annihilators
#005 Beta Ray Bill
[E]Chain Lightning begins: "When Beta Ray Bill..."
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Golden Age Errata and Clarifications