Marvel HeroClix: Captain America

Marvel HeroClix: Captain America

Postby JoePanc » Tue Mar 28, 2023 11:43 pm

Source Link

#003 HYDRA Agent
[E]The starting line is green.

[E]The color of the attack power on clicks #2 and #3 is orange (Energy Explosion).

#010 Mentallo
[E]The color of the defense power on clicks #1 and #2 is orange (Toughness). The color of the defense power on clicks #3 though #6 is red (Super Senses).

#014 Luke Cage
[E]This character has the real name: Luke Cage.

#019 Yelena Belova
[E]Play All the Sides reads: "When you build your force, choose either HYDRA or S.H.I.E.L.D. Yelena Belova possesses that keyword and team ability this game."

#030 Falcon
[E]The last sentence of Redwing reads: "When Falcon is KO'd, remove Redwing from the game."

#034 Quake
[E]Remove the first "Give" from Bring Down the House.

#038 Cobra
[E]No Essssscape reads: "Characters can't ignore or automatically break away from Cobra; Instead they add 2 to their breakaway rolls."

#040 Captain America
[E]The second sentence of The Shield reads “When used in a ranged attack, Captain America may target up to two characters and deals 3 damage to each hit character.”

#041 Mr. Immortal
[E]Dying Is What I Do Best! begins “When Mr. Immortal would be KO’d,”.

#045 Fixer
[C]For Cobble Any Object Into a Weapon the object that Fixer brings into the game must be legal for the format of the game being played. For example, if playing a modern age game, the object he brings in must be a modern age object; if playing a sealed game, the object he brings in must have been pulled from the boosters used by Fixer’s controller.

#049 Maelstrom
[E]Remove the period after the [Giant] symbol in The Rest of the Universe Stops For Me.

#056 Squirrel Girl
[E]Monkey Joe reads: Squirrel Girl begins the game with Monkey Joe attached. While Monkey Joe is attached, Squirrel Girl can use Super Senses. When Monkey Joe would be KO'd, instead reattach him to Squirrel Girl. When Squirrel Girl is KO'd, remove Monkey Joe from the game.

#058 Human Torch
[E]Nova Blast’s first sentence reads “Give Human Torch a double power action.”

#059 Weapon X
[C]Once this character is clicked to click #5, it can’t be healed back above that click.

[C]Breaking Out of the Tank can’t be ignored.

[E]Breaking Out of the Tank begins "Weapon X begins the game with the Fluid Tank attached. As long as the Fluid..."

#060 Captain America
[C]Thawing From the Ice can’t be ignored.

[C]Once this character is clicked to click #5, it can’t be healed back above that click.

[E]The first sentence of Second Deflection reads: “When Captain America targets a character with a ranged combat attack, he may target an additional character within 3 squares and line of fire from the first character, and divide the damage between the hit characters.”

MAP ERRATA
Captain America – “S.H.I.E.LD. Helicarrier Midsection (S-2)”
[C]This is an indoor/outdoor map
JoePanc
Site Admin

Return to Golden Age Errata and Clarifications