Wizkids Release Schedule: 2021

This is for all news and gossip regarding upcoming Heroclix products. This is also the place for Evidence threads.

Wizkids Release Schedule: 2021

Postby JoePanc » Wed Sep 30, 2020 3:12 pm

I'm going to try and keep this up to date through the year. As ever, dates are subject to Wizkids.

Sets in Green have been released.

Updated: 12.17.21

January
-House of X Set, Fast Forces, Dice & Token. Note: regular boosters are increasing to 14.99 and the Fast Forces has also increased to 19.99. This is the new standard price going forward. All dials are in Units now. We just need TUC Tentative Date: 1/6/21
-First "Play At Home Kit" featuring Apocalypse empowered Rogue and a map with every square labeled. MSRP 9.99 Available through your local retailers Tentative Date: 1/6/21

February
-F4FF: Future Foundation Set, OP, Fast Forces, Dice & Token, Play at Home Kit featuring Ulimate Fantastic Four Invisible woman Tentative Date: 2.24.21 (Now showing at 2.17...we'll see)
-Deep Cuts Unpainted Fantastic Four Date: 2.10.21 (Now in Units)

April
-Wonder Woman 80th Anniversary Set, Dice and Token, Battlegrounds Tentative Date: 4.28.21
-WW80th Play at Home Kit (One (1) Limited Edition Wonder Woman HeroClix Figure with Character Card, One (1) Invisible Jet Clix FX Bystander, One (1) Double-Sided 24” x 36” Map) Tentative Date: 4.28.21

August
-X-Men: Rise and Fall Set, Dice and Token, Fast Forces Tentative Date: 8.25.21 (PreReleases Start 8.11)
-XRF Play at Home Kit Tentative Date: 8.25.21 (Images on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?van ... 0715828493)

September
-WWE Wave 2, including a new Ring Set (Superstar ShakeUp) (Images on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?van ... 4262192472)

December
-Fantastic Four OP Kits (Images on Facebook) Tentative Date: 12.15.21 (Rolling release similar to Eternals)
-Empyre Set, Dice and Token, Starter/Miniatures Game, Play at Home Kit (Wolverine) (Images on Facebook) Tentative Date: 12.15.21
-Eternals Movie Gravity Feed (Images on Facebook)
--Tentative "Rolling" Release Date: 12.1.21 (This means stores are allowed to sell the set on receipt, as long as it is after 12.1. However, stores may receive product at different times)

Pushed to 2022
-War of the Realms Set, Dice and Token, Fast Forces, Play at Home Kit (Thor) (Images on Facebook)
JoePanc
Site Admin

Re: Wizkids Release Schedule: 2021

Postby thecheckeredman » Wed Oct 28, 2020 1:40 pm

I was bummed that this year's FF set didn't have a Power Pack subtheme. I'd imagine that a Future Foundation will have Alex and Julie, I'm still hoping to get new versions of all four of the Powers kids in their classic era, or even reboot era costumes. I suppose a Fast Forces pack could work if you include a Tattletale Franklin Richards and maybe Kofi the alien horse, but would it sell? -sigh-
thecheckeredman

Return to Upcoming Sets and Rumors